Thursday, May 16, 2013

Let's Define Fabulous


Typically I have a few items on the "must have/ really want" list in my mind.  These 4 above just do it for me and I'm day and night dreaming about them all.

1. ONE JEWELRY Binna 14k flat top ring: 14K gold and diamonds?  Yes, please.
2. CAMPISE Spike Bracelet with diamond spike: Full disclosure - one of my best friend's has this and I  have some serious jealously about it.
3. OLIVER PEOPLE'S:  They just make really amazing sunglasses.  Again, a friend has a similar pair. Again, there is jealously.
4. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Mini Satchel: A favorite blogger was wearing this the other day and now of course I cannot find this color {aubergine} anywhere.  If anyone has a tip on where to find it, I'll be really, really excited + grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment